Exciting News From Anyone Can Decorate

Hi all... Today I wanted to share my exciting news with you.  Anyone Can Decorate is now officially a part of the BlogHer Publishing Network (yeah, hooray, yippee)!!!  So, I might be a little excited!  I've known about this for quite awhile now, but was waiting till all of the paperwork was finalized before sharing this exciting news...

My blog may look a little strange today as I am installing the different BlogHer items onto my blog.  I am also working on the template layout and making some minor adjustments to placement of things.  Please bare with me while I make these few changes!  By this evening I hope to have it all done and looking great :)

Blessings,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana